About the Position
This position is based in a cellular format utilizing a Thermoforming press and CNC Trimming machine. Hand tools are also utilized inside the cell. The Machine Operator is to prepare and operate according to trained guidelines and specifications.
• Read and understand work orders, work instructions, and prints with tolerance requirements.
• Utilize many different measuring devices daily to check and verify accuracy of work.
• Knowledge of basic machine operation
• Perform daily maintenance of machine and set up jobs as required to keep up with the
• Monitor quality and maximize output of product
• Basic mathematical skills: Adding, subtraction, multiplication, and division
• High school diploma/GED required
• Previous machine and manufacturing experience
We run an “A Shift” and “B Shift” based on the days of the week.
Sunday thru Tuesday 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Wednesday 6:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Wednesday 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Thursday thru Saturday 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Sunday thru Tuesday 6:00 PM – 6:00 AM
Wednesday 6:00 PM – 12:00 AMDownload