To provide our customers greater efficiency by avoiding our need to outsource, SAY Plastics and our ClasSAY global group have invested in automated lamination technology.
Our SAYlamination service is backed by our expert design and engineering team and delivers a wide range of thermoformed protection solutions with faster turnaround, better quality and lower costs.
SAYlamination is far-reaching and customizable. Here’s how:
- SAYlamination can provide laminated foam to your required sheet plastic materials for a wide range of custom protection products and material handling solutions.
- Our foam lamination also can provide added sound-deadening insulation for many component applications.
- Material can be used as a flat stock or thermoformed interleaf.
- We can laminate sheets large enough to fully utilize the size capabilities of our thermoforming equipment and can laminate to thicker substrates for heavy-duty protection equipment.
- SAYlamination also offers the ability to create multi-layer material systems within a single component – just one of the many advantages of thermoforming over injection molding.
SAYlamination is highly customizable for many industries. We can meet requirements for a variety of sizes, thickness and colors – even at low quantities.
Some of the industries that benefit from our lamination services include:
- Ag Equipment
- Heavy Truck
- Passenger Rail
- Bus Transportation
To see how else SAYlamination delivers value, visit our ClasSAY global website. ClasSAY global is a service group of SAY Plastics which delivers comprehensive Class A surface protection products to major automotive OEMs and suppliers to the automotive industry.
To request a free consultation or quote, click here.